Podcast Length: 53 min | Date Published: 17th September 2019
- The salon memberships business model
- The changing employee business models
- The legal definitions that determine whether someone is an employee or an independent contractor
- The laws around employee ’deductions’, service charges or ‘product charges’
- The changing professional retail model
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the side or bottom of this post.
Also, I’d love it if you’d leave an honest review for The Grow My Salon Business Podcast. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and help other people find my podcast, I also love to hear what’s been helpful!
Special thanks to Derek for sharing his words of wisdom with me for this week’s episode. Until next time!