Podcast Length: 51:42 | Date Published: 4th June 2019
On today’s podcast, I talk with Chris Nedza founder of ZeeZor which is a hairdressing Productivity App. Although not a hairdresser Chris is a serial Entrepreneur and creative thinker and he developed ZeeZor as a real-time mobile reporting tool so that his wife could better manage her chain of 43 salons.
ZeeZor is currently only available in the US the thinking behind the technology, however, is universally applicable.
What you will learn about in this podcast:
- The importance of using numbers and data to drive productivity and employee engagement.
- The need to give real-time feedback.
- Using technology and data to increase employee engagement.
- The need for ‘real-time’ mobile reporting.
- Using data to inspire and motivate.
- Using ’gamification’ to inspire and motivate.
- How to use competitions to drive productivity.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the side or bottom of this post.
Also, I’d love it if you’d leave an honest review on iTunes for The Grow My Salon Business Podcast. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and help other people find my podcast, I also love to hear what’s been helpful!
Special thanks to Chris for sharing his thoughts with me for this week’s episode. Until next time!