Your future success now more than ever is determined by your ability to build, train and maintain a team.
As the owner or manager, your job is to grow people into a united team that represents your brand. Typically the biggest challenges we face will involve our people, finding them, training them, motivating and inspiring them.
The ‘Team-building for Owners/Managers seminar” is about addressing those Challenges. There is no magic wand, no set of instructions that will solve all your problems and it’s a job that is never finished. To be frank it’s about hard work but if you get it right, the rewards are enormous.
The team-building for owners & managers seminar shows what is needed to build and be part of a highly productive, happy team.
Key points covered during the day:
- Your team needs a visionary leader.
- Who is on your team? You get the team you plan for.
- Define your team culture or it will define you.
- Training, building a culture of excellence.
- You cannot, not communicate. Making communication purposeful and constructive.
- Handling difficult people.
- Motivation, getting people to be at their best.
- Maintaining your team.
Who should attend?
The “Team-Building for Owners & Managers seminar” is a full day seminar (9.00am – 5pm) specifically for salon owners and managers who are serious about developing the business of their dreams and are prepared to do the work to make it happen.
The outcome you should expect
The outcome you should expect is the owner and manager to have a clear understanding and a renewed motivation and commitment to build a team that shares a common vision and values and have the tools needed to make it a reality.