The ‘Marketing seminar’ is day 2 of a 3-day ‘Business School’ program (see separate tab) however, the ‘Marketing seminar’ can be booked separately.
The key to successful marketing is reaching people who already want to buy what you sell… The challenge is who are they and how do you get to them?
Marketing is about tailoring solutions and systems to increase the amount of new clients coming through your door turning them into regulars and keeping them as long as possible.
The key points covered during the day are:
- What is the purpose of marketing?
- Salon concepts and business trends.
- Your concept and positioning.
- Market research, who is your target market?
- How to increase the amount of new clients.
- How to increase the amount you turn into regulars
- How to keep them as long as possible
Who should attend?
The “Marketing seminar” is a full day seminar (9.00am – 5pm) specifically for salon owners and managers who are serious about developing the business of their dreams and are prepared to do the work to make it happen.
The outcome you should expect
The outcome you should expect is to have developed a clear strategy to maximise your point of difference and have identified several cost effective easy to implement opportunities and strategies to increase the flow of new clients into the salon, turn them into regulars and keep them as long as possible.